|Година на издаване||2006|
|Категории||Компютри и интернет на чужди езици, Компютри и интернет, Книги|
This benchmark book is indispensable when it comes to planning, implementing and maintaining SAP system landscapes. Based on mySAP ERP 2004 (web AS 6.40), readers are provided with strategies and concepts for change and transport management, including detailed best practices for handling the respective SAP tools.
First, you learn everything about planning and setting up the SAP system landscape. Then, a detailed introduction to technical tasks like transport-relevant measures at installation, configuration of the transport management system (TMS) as well as creating and configuring clients, brings you quickly up to speed. The final section describes all critical tools and gives you instruction on their handling.
Completely revised and updated, this all-new second edition also delivers brand new chapters dealing with SAP Solution Manager and Java transports using the SAP NetWeaver Development Infrastructure. System administrators, technical consultants, system architects, project leads and others will benefit greatly from this information, which is up-to-date for 4.6C, R/3 Enterprise and mySAP ERP.
- Configuration and maintenance of SAP system landscapes Configuring the TMS
- Creating and configuring clients
- Managing development and customizing changes
- Releasing, exporting and importing change requests
- Support Packages and release upgrades
- Change Management with the SAP Solution Manager
- Java transports with SAP NetWeaver Development Infrastructure
- Transport Organizer, Transport Management System, Patch Manager, and more